Well, summer's just about done, and real life sets in, but there's still some fun to come for fall! I started working, and just completed my first week of work on my own (after 6 weeks of orientation). It's pretty stressful so far, but we've been enjoying the extra income and time together, and have done some fun stuff regardless. We'll be running the half marathon in Leavenworth in October and then again in Seattle over Thanksgiving weekend, so we've been busy running our little buns off getting ready and back in shape.
Here are some of the things we've been up to...
Dave @ the Gorge--Labor Day weekend
This was a really pretty hike we did on a random day off together. Thank you Sarah for the recommendation. It's not a particularly strenuous hike, but the lake at the end is sooo awesome. It was a good day.
M's game--only one of the season so far... and they lost! weak.
Megan's havin a baby... shower
My best bud is preggers, so I went down to Astoria to hang out with her and her husband Mike, and show some love. I can't wait to have more babies around... so fun. Astoria is actually a really cute little town and i always love to spend time with my friend and chill. Oh and they have the cutest new doggie--Danny!
we had a little too much fun with these hats
Camille and Jason had a baby!
this pic is obviously before that occurred, she's a pretty cute pregnant one too!

Our first little nephew... he's a cute little tank, and Derek got to go down to Cali and visit, but I had to stay behind... I can't wait to meet him though. His name is Jason Thomas Anderson... and this is his proud grandma Cathy.
Marrieds
Monica and Andrew got married...
Emily and I trekked out to Yakima to take our NCLEX, and got some sun and drinks while we were at it... and by the way we passed, we're real nurses. What?!?!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment